Thursday, January 5, 2012

Necklace Project Complete

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and safe New Year! 

I wanted to show you the finished necklace project I had been working on. I actually decided to give her two necklace options to go with the bracelet and earrings - I like a variety myself, and try to provide that to you all as well whenever possible. Here are a few pics of both the Blue Quartz Medallion Necklace and the Metallic Blue Pearl and Faceted Beads Necklace with Embellished Heart Pendant.  She chose the Medallion Necklace, so the Pearl and Faceted Bead Necklace is still up for grabs below.

Metallic Blue Pearl and Faceted Bead Necklace with Heart Pendant - $30 (SOLD)
Blue Metallic Nugget Bracelet and Earrings - $30 (SOLD)






Blue Quartz Medallion Necklace with Metallic Blue Pearl and Faceted Round Bead Accents - $30 (SOLD)
Blue Metallic Nugget Bracelet and Earrings - $30 (SOLD)






No comments:

Post a Comment