Friday, June 17, 2011

Pink Puffy Heart Project continued..

Well the final touches were put on the Pink Puffy Heart Project, and I am so excited how it turned out! I HEART it, pun intended he he. To recap, one of the ladies loved this large Murano glass puffy heart - it's flat on the back but puffy on the front and around the sides, has light pink glass on the inside with white glass ribbons wrapped around it, then surrounded by clear glass on the sides for a unique and unusual effect. The glass heart was a little more expensive but REALLY pretty. I picked out a few accompanying beads and below are a few pics of the end design. There are more pics in the Project link bin.

I used pink faceted cats eye beads, white cats eye beads, 10mm faceted round glass beads, clear seed beads, silver spacer bar connectors, filigreed spacer beads, large lobster clasp, pewter heart charm with pink bicone crystals as dangle, and chain. She wanted the neckace around 25", and with the heart it reaches to 26.5".

I really had fun and enjoyed designing this necklace, I hope she loves it!



No comments:

Post a Comment