Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Veteran's Day Sale & new Chan Luu style Wrapped Bracelets

~~Veteran's Day Sale ~~     
In honor of the Veterans of America, receive 10% off one item for the next week from Thursday 11/10 - Monday 11/14!

Many of you may have already seen these bracelets, as they are pretty popular with the celebs and can be worn by all age groups with just about everything, and they are so stylish and fun to wear. They are the Chan Luu style wrapped bracelets. They can run anywhere from $150 to $200 and up! Recently I've had a few Bulldog bracelet requests, and was inspired with the idea of making a Chan Luu style wrapped bracelet in Bulldog colors. Of course, I've already have a million other colors and materials I want to do them in now because they are so addictive. Any color requests just let me know..  They are so much fun to make and wear, and wonderfully versatile in the colors and materials that I can make them in. The ones below are single wrap (they wrap once around your wrist) which I made using black rattail (satin cord) and leather-like vinyl, with red round beads. I found these adorable buttons to stay with the Bulldog theme, buttons are optional but not necessary, and they just make a nice place for the loop to hook onto and are terribly cute. I can also make these using hemp cord, leather, waxed cord (almost any sturdy thin cord shaped material), and any small different colored beads, semi-precious stones, crystals, etc. The wrap bracelets shown below are actually two of the single wrap bracelets next to each other, they aren't connected, but I do have a double wrap bracelet project I'm working on right now and will show you soon.  I'm also thinking of doing my next one in medium and dark brown tones since, according to the trend experts, browns/oranges/reds are in this fall/winter. Plus I love the earthy tones. Gator colors are also on the agenda. Order now to take advantage of the sale, or come back soon, more to come!

Chan Luu Style Wrapped Bracelet - Single Wrap - $10 (2 single wrap bracelets shown below)

2 Single Wraps shown next to each other on the wrist



Button view  (Bracelet shown on left SOLD)


 2 Single wrap bracelets next to Kumihimo (Japanese braided) bracelet

I also wanted to show you the necklaces I made in Bulldog colors to go with the bracelets. And I couldn't resist showing off the Jaguar necklace too. Enjoy!

Bulldog Oblong Necklace - $25
Adjustable length 28" - 32"

Bulldog Dots and Blocks Necklace - $25
Adjustable from 19" - 25"

Jaguar Necklace - $25  (Sold)
24" in length

*Jaguar Necklace is no longer in stock, please email me at Caras.Creations@yahoo.com if you would like one made. Payment is requested upfront.*

Chan Luu Style Single Wrap Bracelet - Black Button w/Rhinestone

Chan Luu Style Single Wrap Bracelet - Red Block Button

Bulldog Oblong Necklace

Bulldog Dots and Blocks Necklace

Jaguar Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment