Thursday, July 21, 2011

Upcoming Kumi Sneak Peak

Here's a quick sneak peak on the next few Kumi bracelets that will be coming out. They are all done in the Japanese Kumihimo braiding style, and still in the 'growing' unfinished stages. Just need the finishing touches added or need more pics taken, but I wanted to share what I've been working on. You can also find other projects I have going on in the Projects Bin.

This one I decided to make entirely out of the rose quartz. The chips are nice and smooth and I don't know why but all together it reminds me of rock candy for some reason - cotton candy flavored.. And in my version of a perfect world, the metal would be made of shiny edible chocolate parts. Just dreaming..  Mmmh, I'd like to live in that world..!    :)  It's finished, more pics and measurements to come.




This next one is made of a lovely shell mixture of a light mocha and various light to medium brown tones and hues, pearly whites, and glossy silver colors. The outside edges lined up really nice and almost look like a shell walkway. A few more finishing touches and this one will be ready to go too.


Last but not least... also a favorite is this silky pearls on platinum ice. I think that's just what I'm going to call it too because of the sleek smooth look and feel of the cultured light and dark grey pearls, and the cooling  metallic platinum color of the bicones that look like sparkly platinum colored ice. This one is actually finished with a brilliant rhinestone toggle clasp, I just need to take the pictures and put them up so stay tuned or check back. It came out to 6" on the wrist.

That's all for now but more to come... watch for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment