Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Great Turnout at Orange Park Farmer's and Art's Market this past weekend 2/10!

I had such a great time with all the people who came out this past weekend! Met some new customer's, saw some old ones, and said hi to many new browsers. Just wanted to say thanks to all of those who stopped by and looked at many of my sparkly jewelry goodies, and say a special thanks to those who even bought an item or two. 

I had mentioned on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caras-Creations/108729152547776 about a charming couple that really made my day. The wife just loved the Sky Blue and White Necklace which she decided to purchase, but then spied the Twirling Flowers Bracelet. She tried it on too, and absolutely loved it. Her hubby, being the wonderful romantic husband that he is, offered to buy it for her. At first she declined his offer, but he persisted and offered it as a Valentine's Day gift. You should have seen the look in her eyes - they just completely lit up with love and joy! She kept the bracelet on, turned to him, and said, 'this is the best Valentine's Day gift you've ever given me'. Then she leaned over and gave him a big hug and kiss. Awwwww!!! Right?  Reminded me of one of those Zales commercials with the open heart necklace LOL!!

Well you know results and experiences can vary, but you too can have this happen when purchasing a Cara's Creations jewelry piece. I receive so many compliments on my jewelry, and get great feedback from customer's who have purchased a Cara's Creations - they say they get a lot of attention, compliments, and get asked where they bought it whenever they where it. I'm usually a pretty humble person, but every now and then I like to toot my own horn lol!  It makes me feel like all my hard work, dedication, bead obsessions, and taking over the front room for my Bead studio, have been appreciated and are worth it. It's the little things that make you feel good and touch your heart sometimes, and sometimes you have to take the time and smell the roses. Moments like these are like a gift of roses from my clients.  :)

I really also appreciate all the comments and likes on my Facebook page, on this blog, even the views of the pictures because it makes me feel like it's all so worth it. Quality unique piece of jewelry from Cara's Creations - competitive prices $15-$40. Shipping or gas to get to one of my craft shows - $3-$5. 
*The smiles on my customers' faces, in knowing they have a new fabulous sparkly from Cara's Creations that is unique and matches or will match their wardrobe - priceless. Now what commercial does that remind you of lol. But it's true.  :)

Here's a few pics of my booth this past Sunday. It was taken towards the end of the day, in case you happened to notice that my booth looks a little on the barren side. You can see what I had listed on my blog that has been sold in my SOLD ITEMS Album here, or if you just want to check out some of the items I've sold -  https://picasaweb.google.com/107300574423774597919/SoldGallery?authuser=0&feat=directlink#   Many times I can re-create some of the pieces or change them up a bit.






No comments:

Post a Comment