Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Trendy New Button Bracelet

Here's another order I've been working on that I just couldn't wait to show you. A new customer said she wanted a button bracelet. She had seen one on her boss awhile back, and loved it. She brought me a picture so I could see what it looked like, the style and color she wanted. It had great brass and gold tones, with a more modernized feel and a touch of vintage - I knew this was going to be a fun project to work on. I used similar modern and vintage-style buttons, and also used a larger brass chain so that the buttons were a little more stable and didn't 'wobble' quite as much but still had a nice jangle. Below is my version of the button bracelet and how it turned out - I was so happy to hear that she liked how hers looked even better than her bosses'! I was pretty impressed how it turned out myself, hope you like it!  Let me know what you think.  Similar bracelets sell for $50, I'm selling mine for $35.











2 comments: