Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanks for visiting Cara's Creations!

I wanted to send everyone who visited me at Cara's Creations booth at Allstate and also at St John's Country Day School Holiday Marketplace this past Friday and Saturday, a great big thank you for stopping by! I love meeting all of you, showing off my collection, and answering any questions or requests you may have. I even saw quite a few nice folks from last year's Holiday Marketplace at St John's Country Day School. So great to meet you first timers, and seeing you repeats again! Come back and see me, or visit here often, and I hope to see you again soon!  And don't forget or wait until it's too late to put in your orders before Christmas gets here. I need about 2-7 days to process orders, and I have about 5 orders I'm filling now. Thanks again!
Cara's Creations at Allstate



Cara and Mag (she sells college themed sofa shaped kleenex boxes)



Cara's Creations at St John's Country Day School

No comments:

Post a Comment