Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thanks for coming to the OP Arts and Farmers Market!

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to all of those who came out today. I appreciate and enjoy everyone who stops by my booth - of course I don't mind purchases either lol, but purchases are optional. I love all the compliments and comments, and meeting new Cara's Creations fans.

I cherish repeat customers especially. A gentleman had driven all the way from Lake Asbury to get my card again and to see if the necklace his wife liked was still available. He had bought her the Emerald Kumihimo necklace previously, but she also liked the Cobalt Blue one as well and he wanted to buy it too. Unfortunately, it had been sold a ways back but luckily I can make her another one. She's also considering having me design and create the necklaces for her daughter's wedding, so I'm excited.

I've included a few of the newest items still available. I will also upload them in the galleries located on the right hand side of my blog web page, if they're not already in there. For those of you reading this in mobile view and for my subscribers, you will need to click on the link to my online blog website, or the link at the bottom to 'view web version' at the bottom of the page. Just email me at caras.creations@yahoo.com with your order, requests, or comments.

Weather turned out beautiful and crowds were a plenty. Thanks again for visiting my Cara's Creations booth, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment