Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rectangles and Roses Glass Beads Necklace

Not too long ago, I snagged these fabulous large faceted rectangle and rondelle glass beads while satisfying my endless bead obsession at a local bead show. The shine and reflection of the bluish-purple and pink prisms first caught my eye. At closer inspection, I loved how a portion of the glass also has a light smoky quartz look to them, which adds depth and gives the colors some balance. Then on another bead hunt, I got lucky and found these adorable rose glass beads that had a similar reflective shimmer. And don't you just love them too! I used a large cute heart clasp for easy fastening.  I displayed the necklace on a black as well as a white surface, so you can see how they appear on both backgrounds. I really wanted to make a longer, flowing, eye-catching necklace that really showed off the quite large-sized brilliant glass, and its multi-reflective colors. It measures 36" adjustable to 40", and will stand out and match wonderfully with your blue, grey, white, pink, and even brown outfits. This is a one-of-a-kind creation, and I believe it turned out simply stunning! 
These videos and pictures are my attempt at giving you a better, truer visual show of this gorgeous glass beads necklace. I hope you love my newest creation! I'd love to hear your comments or requests.

Rectangles and Roses Glass Beads Necklace - $38
UPDATE - SOLD!











Video 1

Video 2

For my email readers - in case you aren't able to view the videos in this email, here are links to the videos.



These and pics and more can also be found in the $20 and Up Gallery.



Rectangles and Roses Glass Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment